General Superintendent & Head Pastor of Lord’s Way Ministries International · Rogers, Arkansas
Home Missions Pastor & Bible College Scholar:
Our Religious beliefs should never fall from these standards which I’m about to set forth:
1. All scripture must agree with itself and all scripture contained in the Holy Bible from Genesis to Revelation of Jesus Christ to John, without controversy!
2. It is the word of God and beings God cannot lie, we cannot translate it without it being truthful or we have blasphemed the Word of God and have brought a curse upon ourselves, Gal.1:8-9 and Jms.3:1My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. 2For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
3. If our translation contradicts itself on any one point we have an incorrect translation; it must agree with all scripture and give glory to God in Jesus Christ reconciling the whole world unto Himself in Jesus who is the fullness of the Godhead bodily as referred to in 1 Tm.3:16And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
4. All scripture is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit who is God, refer to Jn.4:24, the angels stand before the throne of God singing Holy, Holy, Holy, to our God continually so if God is a spirit according to Jesus and we have no better authority than Him, then I feel it is safe to exclaim that God is the Holy Spirit by which men of old were moved while they wrote the word of God and put it down on parchment for the later generations to understand and base our lives upon, as seen in: 2 Tm.3:14But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; 15And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. As well as 2 Pt.1:20Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. Just as we see that this was in fact Jesus’ own spirit as shown to us in 1 Pt.1:10Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: 11Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. Which agrees with Ro.8:9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. When you have the spirit of God you have the spirit of Jesus Christ because they are one, Jn.10:30I and my Father are one. When you have seen Jesus you have seen the Father who is the Holy Spirit in Jesus as seen in scripture yet again, Jn.14:7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? Which even God told the general public at least two times in the book of Matthew, see Mt.3:17 and 17:5While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. God told us here, “In Him I Am, well pleased: and we had better listen to Him! And this is what Jesus told us to do, Jn.14:15 If we love Him then we will keep His commandments! He told the disciples that they would know who are Jesus’ disciples because we will keep Jesus’ sayings as well as theirs, see Jn.15:20!
5. Only those who have been truly born-again of the water and of the Holy Spirit as in Jn.3:3-8 and are seen to have been confirmed by our Lord as receiving His repentance as those seen in Ac.2:1-4; 2:38-40ffs; 8:5-17; 10:1-48; 11:1-18 given for the evidences of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit which silenced the council of elders and agrees with Ac.19:1-7 which Apostle Paul was shown by the Holy Spirit in the deserts of Asia before Paul took his Apostleship according to Galatians chapter 1 & 2! When all of these requirements are fulfilled according to my sayings; which never contradict any scriptures then and only then do we find ourselves not to be in error and correctly exegesis (translating) scripture for our Doctrines: Which agrees that God is One person and that person is Jesus Christ who is God with us as seen in Mt.1:23! Who is Almighty God, Is.9:6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. 7Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. Which is the fulfillment of Mt.5:17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Which agrees with Gal.3:20Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one. And Zech.14:9And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one. As well as Jesus who told us 500 years before He was born or incarnated which is called begotten in scripture, I refer you to scripture yet again see Zeck.12:10, they will look upon Me whom they have pierced, which was revealed to us in Jn.1:1-18 where it says in some manuscripts the Begotten God which is the word, which is God manifested in the flesh; which agrees with 1 Tm.3:16And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory; then and only then can you see God as told in this scripture Jn.6:46Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. These are they who will return to Him as we see in Ecc.12:7Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. Because they are found agreeing with all scripture in their lives as seen here: Ecc.12:12And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. 13Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. 14For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. Which agrees with Mal.3: 16Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. 17And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. 18Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
Lord’s Way Ministries
Rev. G. L. Boyett