Link to Pay Pal
For Donations to Widows, Orphaned, Naked, Sick and Poor; Church Building Fund for Ghana, Africa: (Brother Davies at Shachinah Glory Church) and For Bibles and church furniture: Under Construction. The foundation is in, most the brick walls are up on outside, still needed 1000 more bricks, 20+ bags more of concrete and three more loads of sand (they are small truck loads) plus now we need to start funding the roofing materials, windows, and doors to enclose the building. 100% of your donations go to the field of operations and to the people it is intended to help!
The Four Things God Doesn’t Know
JANUARY 9, 2013 6 COMMENTS
It may seem odd to suggest that Almighty God might not know something. You may have heard of this before but let me encourage you to play along. How can the God who knows when a sparrow falls to the ground anywhere in the world or and who has numbered every hair on every human’s head not know something?
Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Matthew 10:29, 30
God even records every day of our life before we were born.
Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them. Psalm 139:16
Many of us are aware the Bible states that God is Omniscient (all knowing), Omnipotent (all powerful), and Omnipresent (every where all the time). He is the Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end.
For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done. Isaiah 46:9, 10
Even some leading Astrophysicists, Molecular Biologists and Scientists involved in Quantum Mechanics, have acknowledged that some super-intelligence or master engineer had to have overseen the events of Creation or the Big Bang to bring the universe to where it is today.
Why do they believe this? Because scientists now know that just to create one simple cell requires the simultaneous existence of dozens of proteins and amino acids; in other words these components had to show up on the scene at the same time. Furthermore there needed to be even smaller molecular machines transporting the DNA information throughout the organism.
For thus says the Lord, Who created the heavens, Who is God, Who formed the earth and made it, Who has established it, Who did not create it in vain, Who formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord, and there is no other.Isaiah 45:18
This irreducible complexity doesn’t even factor in the massive amounts of sub atomic particles like atoms, consisting of protons and electrons, which are made of smaller things called “quarks”, which have recently been discovered to consist of even smaller things called “preons”,… all of these things have to be properly aligned and precisely balanced for life to exist. Scientists have also observed all these components are being held together by some invisible energy or power.
God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, Hebrews 1:1-3
If the testimony of Scripture is that God holds our lives and every atom of our universe together, how is it possible us to state that God doesn’t know four things? Just what are these four things?
Number 1 – The First Thing God Doesn’t Know is a Sin He Doesn’t Hate!
These six things the Lord hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood, A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil, A false witness who speaks lies, And one who sows discord among brethren. Proverbs 6:16-19
Why does God hate sin so much? Because He sees it for what it really is. He knows the eternal consequences of sin like no one else. He understands it in its entirety. To sin means to miss the mark, to fall short of the glory and holiness of God. Furthermore when we miss the life and the glory of God, we hit something else that is not God.
Whatever is not part of God, will ultimately die because God is the source of life. We are like a battery that will eventually go dead with connection to God. In fact, our life has just enough battery life to allow us to decide whether or not we want to be plugged back into the source of life. That’s what our free-will is all about.
Since God is the source and author of all love, all life, peace, joy, happiness, health and fulfillment, He hates it when we miss Him and hit the death that comes with sin. God see’s the enormous domino effect it has on the human soul and society. God not only sees the damage caused to the one who has sinned, but the ravaging effects it has on others. There is always collateral damage with sin. Sin is like tar; it gets on everything.
We all know about the horrors of the pride and greed of people like Nero, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Po Pot, Kim Young IL, which we are responsible for killing hundreds of millions of people.
But sin affects every person right where we live.
Right now, there are people in positions of authority that are sinning and their sins are going to affect every one of us reading this.
- The pharmacist who is lazy and prescribes the wrong medicine.
- The drunken airline pilot that crashes his plane killing hundreds.
- The pornographer that produces programing that objectifies woman and destroys families.
- The food inspector who accepts a bribe and lets tainted baby food into the marketplace, killing dozens of precious babies.
- The building contractor, who cuts corners with inferior building materials to make more money, and looks the other way when the bridge or high-rise building collapses killing hundreds.
- The Bernie Madoffs of the world, whose sin of greed will wipe away hundreds of thousands of retirement accounts.
- The CEO of a military supply company that foment wars which will kill thousands just to keep his stock price high.
- The criminals that results in every one of us paying higher taxes for police, judges, lawyers, courtrooms, parole officers and prisons.
- The subtle compromises we all make that allow Hollywood to fund God-hating movies and television programs year after year.
- Those of us who are carry bitterness and anger for whatever reason end up damaging and emotionally alienating our children, who will often turn to alcohol or drugs to medicate their emotional and psychological wounds. And the cycle continues, generation after generation.
The tragic consequences of our Godlessness and our immorality, is finally breaking the bank of our government. Every time we choose to live contrary God’s laws, we suffer and so does our nation. The government grows bigger and bigger as it tries to fill the gap created by absent fathers. Washington tries to provide the food stamps, child care, and the medical and housing subsidies, along with the increase spending for the costs of crime, which is always associated with inner city, single parent households.
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
God doesn’t know a sin He doesn’t hate because it is all deadly to our soul. Sin is like Bologna – it’s all sin, no matter how thin you slice it. You might not think you have sinned much, but who do you compare yourself too. Mother Teresa who gave her entire life away to God by serving the poor in the slums of Calcutta, India – indicated she was helplessly lost and in desperate need of Savior. If she needed a Savior after a lifetime of service where do you and I stand? We fool ourselves when we compare ourselves to others we think are worse than we are.
It is all sin and it makes all of us guilty. Remember Rat Poison is 99% food and only 1% poison. A glass of water can have over 10,000 drops of pure water in it, but 1 drop of anthrax in it will kill several men. Would you drink a glass of water with one drop of anthrax in it?
Jesus gets to the heart of how deadly sin really is.
You have heard that it was said to those of old, You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment. But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, Raca! shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, You fool! shall be in danger of hell fire. Matthew 5:22
You have heard that it was said to those of old, You shall not commit adultery. But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:27
None of us escape the consequences of sin – even the cowardly and unbelieving tops the list of sinners listed at the end of the Bible.
He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. Revelation 21:7, 8
Probably the greatest reason God doesn’t know a sin He doesn’t hate is because it separates us from Him.
Behold, the Lords hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear. But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear. Isaiah 59:1, 2
We forget that God is a being of a whole different order than we are – He is holy, holy, holy! Remember God is the just judge of the entire universe. We place high standards on our earthly judges and demand them to show no favoritism or partiality in their deliberations, over any individual who has broken the Law. Multiply that need for a judge to be impartial by a billion, and you have an idea of how awesome and just God truly is.
We should remember that sin isn’t always something we do, it’s something we are. It’s part of our nature. Our soul’s clandestine and clever inclination to live independently of God is proof sin is active in us to some degree.
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: Romans 5:12 (Also Romans 3:10-12; 23)
Since Scripture says death has passed upon all men because all have sinned, and mankind’s supposed “sinless human nature” has never hit the mark (the glory of God) anywhere, at any time, it seems reasonable to conclude all have been infected by this terminal “mark missing syndrome”. Some say it’s just a weakness or a frailty – but Romans 3 indicates there is an enmity, a willful (even demonic) resistance to God pulsating in us. That would concur with the concept we have the venom from the original snake bite, from our original parents still in us.
Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin my mother conceived me. Psalm 51:5
Sin cannot exist in His presence – He is too holy and powerful. It’s like a piece of paper trying to exist on the surface of the sun. It just can’t happen without protection.
Number 2 – The Second Thing God Doesn’t Know Is a Sinner He Doesn’t Love!
Come now, and let us reason together, ”Says the Lord, “Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool. If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land. Isaiah 1:18, 19
He said to her, “Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?” She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said to her, “Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.” John 8:10, 11
This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. John 15:12
For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38, 39
God Doesn’t Know a Sinner He Doesn’t Love!
He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 1 John 4:8
Number 3 – The Third Thing God Doesn’t Know a Way to Save Us Except Through Jesus Christ!
Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 1 Corinthians 1:18-25
Think about this for a moment – the Bible says that Jesus dying on the cross for our sins is the wisdom of God. The all-knowing, Almighty God, the God who organizes all those atoms and molecules and cells and DNA and stars and galaxies, with all of His immense intellectual capacity, came to this conclusion. That Jesus’ sacrificial atoning death is the only way to redeem a person from sin and eternity in hell, while leaving their free will intact. Wow!
Jesus dying on the cross for us speaks volumes; no it actually shouts to us, not onlyabout the greatness of God’s love for us but the severity of the horrific separation and damnation that must await all of us sinners. In fact just looking at the brutality of Jesus torturous death on the cross sends shivers through our imagination… what kind of terrible place is He trying to save us from.
How do we know that God doesn’t know another way to save us besides Jesus? Besides the fact we are dealing with the greatest intellect in the universe, the fact that God sends His only begotten son settles it for all eternity – if there was another way God would have found it. If you are a parent can you even imagine who much love you would have to have for another person to sacrifice your own child? This is love of a whole different order.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Number 4 – The Fourth Thing God Doesn’t Know, Is a Better Time Than Right Now to Accept Jesus.
We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain. For He says: “In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. 2 Corinthians 6:1, 2
When a drowning man is thrown a life-preserver he grabs it, When a man falling from an airplane is offered a parachute he grabs it. A person bitten by a king cobra is offered anti-venom he takes it.
Every one listening to this message has now heard the Gospel – and is now accountable for what you have heard. You have received your spiritual MRI – you have seen the X-ray of your soul – now is the time to accept the surgery and take the medicine while there is time.
Not one more second is promised to you or me. A car wreck, a freak accident, a stroke, a brain aneurysm could take us at any moment. Make the right decision for yourself and repent of living life independent of God and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and his sacrifice He made for you today. Bow your knee and make Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life.
You will not only escape the greatest death, but you will discover a new and abundant life full of joy and full of glory. You will discover the real reason you were put on this earth.
To receive Jesus Christ into your life, pray something like this.
Dear God in heaven. I confess that I am a sinner; I have missed Your holy standard in my life. I need You to change me. I repent this day of living my life independent of You and Your Word. I pray to receive Jesus Christ into my life, as my Savior and my Lord. Please forgive me and wash me by the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit, so I can be a new creation in Christ, and live the way You want me to live. I believe You have heard my pray and I Thank you Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.
If you prayed that prayer anywhere in the world – I pray for you my brother or sister, for the Holy Spirit to fill you – to make you a new person in Christ. I declare that your sins are forgiven in the name of Jesus. I declare your inner-man is awakened to the Word and to the voice of the Spirit of God.
I challenge you to read your Bible everyday and find a Bible believing Church or home group right away, so you can grow in the knowledge of the Lord; where you can be blessed and where you can be a blessing to others, as you learn about the spiritual calling and destiny on your life.
Congratulations the angels in heaven are rejoicing that you are now part of the family of God.
Just as there is only one God, there is only one way to Heaven! His Way!
The only thing I can see that might be improved upon would be to first show everything just like you did but I would also go into what the cost of discipleship will cost them and what in fact that involves just as Jesus warned those who wanted to follow Him; for some of them had impure motives; and only those who hearts are willing to become His servant and keep to all His commandments out of LOVE for Him alone with a pure heart will be His; 2 Tm.2:19-22 will be worthy of His salvation! Or they too will be the seed sown unless they keep the soil tilled or they too may end up as the five unwise virgins (2 Pt.3:18). Without being born-again of the water and of His Spirit (Jn.3:3-8) they can want all day long and go through all the rituals in the world and it will never save them until they get their hearts right; for God seeketh after a man after His own heart! If we are not willing to leave all and deny even our own lives we cannot be His disciple; we must teach that it will cost us everything to follow Jesus Christ just as He lived for He is the way we too must follow; He is the Truth we must live according to every scripture 2 Tm.3:16-17 so that we too can be perfect in His eyes (Mt.5:48); who sees to the very heart of man’s intentions! He is the very life we too must walk in word and deed in His name, Col.3:17 and in baptism, for there is no other name that brings salvation, Ac.4:12; But without complete repentance we fall short of all effort, Mt.4:17 and Ac.2:38 these are the only formulas that will work in order to receive His name; 1 Cor.6:11 and His justification! We must have the blood of God applied to our souls and unless we know who that God is as seen in Ac.20:28Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which He hath purchased with His own blood. See 1 Tm.3:16And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. Unless we truly know that God has been manifested in the very flesh of Jesus Christ who is both LORD and THE CHRIST Ac.2:36 who is LORD OF ALL Ac.10:36 we will never understand Mt.1:23Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. Who was conceived of by God our Holy Spirit who is God the Father of Jesus Christ who was being prepared a way by John the Baptist; Is.40:3The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. This is exactly what John the Baptist did isn’t it? If we know not who Jesus really is we are not worshipping in Spirit and in Truth; this is exactly where Jesus has shown us who God is, Jn.4:24God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. Jesus has always been that Holy Spirit from Gen.1:1-3 when God said let there be light; He that is invisible unless He chooses not to be became the light of the world, Jn.8:12; Who is the bread of life that came down from heaven; but man does not live by bread alone but by every word out of the mouth of God, Mt.4:4; Lk.4:4; I don’t think this was not intentional. For this reason Jesus said it best; Jn.6:63It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. Obedience to the word of life is mandatory for eternal glory with our God Jesus Christ, who is the judge of the quick and the dead, Phil.2:10-12 therefore we must all teach that we too are responsible for their growth in true faith that is based on sound doctrines from our Apostles and Jesus Christ Himself as seen in Jn.15:20Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. Because only they had the keys to heaven and were allowed to bind and to loosen and the Apostle John sealed up the Holy Bible in Rev.22:18-19, as well as the Apostle Paul, Gal.1:8-9! From old Testament to the New Testament we have one rule and that is to obey the word of God our of love for Him; That is the only way we will ever be able to deny our flesh and take up our crosses daily and truly follow Jesus in word and deed, for many have the appearances of Godliness but lack the power thereof (2 Tm.3:5)!
I believe true faith comes by believing first but then true faith is actually accomplished when we put our belief to work as James has shown us; even the demons (daimonia in the original manuscripts says.) believe in one God and tremble! See Jms.2:19Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. This truth is being disregarded with vain philosophies of the Papist who could never agree on anything as well as never kept the word of God active in their lives as well as their teachings! I believe is was Calvin who started this rumor about mankind being saved by grace and faith alone, when we understand that every word of God is His grace Ac.20:32And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. We only get our inheritance after we have run our race well as Paul said about himself, that he was finishing his course and unless we run the race according to the rules we only deceive ourselves; it is all contingent on Obedience to His every Word living and being active in our minds and hearts, Jer.31:31-34, this is only done if we have truly been born again as seen in Ac.10 at Cornelius’ house: 44While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word. 45And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost. 46For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter, 47Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we? 48And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord (What was that name? The answer is in Ac.2:38! Where Peter preached his first sermon!): Then prayed they him to tarry certain days. Peter received much grief over this action too and had to appear before him (The KJV says them but the Greek says him meaning most likely James the brother of John.) But when the dust fell to the ground and all could see clearly of what had transpired by the Holy Spirit they understood that the gentiles too had received what? Repentance from God for the actions He must do to all sinners who have not received the gift of salvation as prescribed by the Apostles; for God has a correct fashion of doing things according to His likings; just as in the Old Testament seen in Num.15 no picking up sticks on the Sabbath, no making an offering using strange fire or you end up as Nadab and his brother Abihu, burned to a crisp; is that not what will happen if we do not teach correctly to these who are lost? Jms.3:1My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. 2For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. We offend all if we teach incorrectly and more importantly if we do not walk what we teach we end up as the Papist and the Hypocrites Jesus was talking about in Mt.23, those who call themselves Priests of God, Nicolaitans, which the Lord hates because the put themselves over and govern over the laity, the Apostles told the congregation to pick among them who they wanted to govern and distribute the necessities for the widows and the orphans as well as the poor, they all had everything in common! Why is this not being done today? Jesus our God is not a respecter of persons and neither were the Apostles! There is more to being saved in the Spirit of Truth today than just listening to one sermon; unless that sermon contains the New Testament Covenant; We see that in Ro.6:4Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: 6Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. As well as Col.2:2That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. 4And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words. 5For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ. 6As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: 7Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
8Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 9For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: 11In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
12Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
13And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; 14Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. 16Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ. 18Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 19And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God. 20Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, 21(Touch not; taste not; handle not; 22Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men? 23Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body: not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh. How many of these things did the Roman Catholic Church violate, who gave us their trinity doctrines, trying to figure out how was God in Jesus and Jesus in the Father when it was all right there in front of them if they would have only read it and listened to the Apostles who knew Jesus was God; they wrote it down for all to see, 2 Cor.5:19To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God. 21For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
If we or anyone else is going to be the righteousness of God in Jesus, then Jesus is going to have to live in us, Jn.14:18! Jesus showed the Apostles who He was in Jn14:7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? (God cannot be part of a lie because God cannot lie, it is recorded in scripture too numerous to even point out; Look to Jn.20:28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God! Jesus would have told all the disciples He was not God if Thomas had misspoken; remember Ac.20:28 coincidences I think not! Why could not the Roman Catholic Church see it? It’s kind of hard to miss 1 Tm.3:16 and not know it was talking about Jesus our God with us, Mt.1:23!)10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake (Jn.10:30! I and My Father are One! Zech.14:9!). 12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. 15If ye love me, keep my commandments. 16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 19Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. 20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. This means to one with something doesn’t it? Amos3:3 Can two walk together unless they agree, can one really be saved unless they have all that facts, even Peter’s first sermon says this; Ac.2:37Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? (See these people were ready to do what? Repent!)
38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 39For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call. 40And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
It took many other words that Peter testified, how long was His sermon? I almost guarantee you it was no 45 min. to 1 hour like most Preachers try to give; and then have the audacity to say we had over thirty conversions, dedications, or commitments at today’s service. Did they have signs following as the first church of God did; 1 Cor.1:1Paul called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 2Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and our’s: 3Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 4I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; 5That in everything ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge; 6Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you: 7So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ: 8Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord. 10Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. I know I don’t have to remind anyone the God changes not, Mal.3:6 and all good gifts from the Father above are without repentances Jms.1:16-17! They received the word of God in their hearts and then they were converted knowing what was in store for them through obedience that of Jesus who even died on the cross, how much more are we to do? Just exactly the same! Or we too will be found as those in Mt.10:34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household. 37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 39He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it. 40He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me. 41He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man’s reward. 42And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward. Lk.11:28But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it. Lk.14:25And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 26If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 27And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple. 28For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? 29Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him, 30Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish. 31Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand? 32Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace. 33So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple. 34Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned? 35It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Ac.2:41Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. 42And they continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
I’m sure the Apostles did sugar coat it, if Jesus died for us and gave His all, that is exactly what He is looking for in us! Beings He is the way the truths and the life we are to immolate; Mk.8:34And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 35For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel’s, the same shall save it. 36For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? 37Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 38Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. Even Paul said that we are to follow him as he imitates Jesus; 1 Cor.11:1Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. We cannot do this unless we have the mind of Jesus Christ in us; 1 Cor.2:1And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. 2For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. 3And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. 4And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. 6Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 8Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.
Was this not what the Apostle John taught as well? Yes, 1 Jn.2:20But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things. 21I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth. 22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also (Because they are one in the same person, Jn10:30; Zech14:9 ONE!). 24Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning: If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father. 25And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life. 26These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. 27But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. 28And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming. 29If ye know that he is righteous; ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him. Jesus said we would know them by their fruits; how many scriptures did the Roman Catholics break teaching their pagan heresies, worshipping Mariology and Mariolatry as well as worshipping the bones of dead saints as well as praying to dead saints for help and intercession even from Mary! Placing dead men’s bones under many alters so these alters could be anointed by their dead spirits, this is no better than witchcraft and idolatry, see 1 Sam.15:10Then came the word of the LORD unto Samuel, saying, 11It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and hath not performed my commandments. And it grieved Samuel; and he cried unto the LORD all night. 12And when Samuel rose early to meet Saul in the morning, it was told Samuel, saying, Saul came to Carmel, and, behold, he set him up a place, and is gone about, and passed on, and gone down to Gilgal. 13And Samuel came to Saul: and Saul said unto him, Blessed be thou of the LORD: I have performed the commandment of the LORD. 14And Samuel said, What meaneth then this bleating of the sheep in mine ears, and the lowing of the oxen which I hear? 15And Saul said, They have brought them from the Amalekites: for the people spared the best of the sheep and of the oxen, to sacrifice unto the LORD thy God; and the rest we have utterly destroyed. 16Then Samuel said unto Saul, Stay, and I will tell thee what the LORD hath said to me this night. And he said unto him, Say on. 17And Samuel said, When thou wast little in thine own sight, wast thou not made the head of the tribes of Israel, and the LORD anointed thee king over Israel? 18And the LORD sent thee on a journey, and said, Go and utterly destroy the sinners the Amalekites, and fight against them until they be consumed. 19Wherefore then didst thou not obey the voice of the LORD, but didst fly upon the spoil, and didst evil in the sight of the LORD? 20And Saul said unto Samuel, Yea, I have obeyed the voice of the LORD, and have gone the way which the LORD sent me, and have brought Agag the king of Amalek, and have utterly destroyed the Amalekites. 21But the people took of the spoil, sheep and oxen, the chief of the things which should have been utterly destroyed, to sacrifice unto the LORD thy God in Gilgal. 22And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. 23For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king. God changes not, disobedience is the sure fire way to lose ones salvation, so much for once saved always saved, this is what Heb.12 was talking about, presumptuous sin, just like picking up sticks on the Sabbath disobedience requires us to be cut off from God and His tribe forevermore! All because we didn’t have someone teach us the right way according to God’s word and not man’s vain theologies, doctrines and Dogma!
Who wrote the words of God? Holy men; 2 Pt.1:19We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: 20Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. These are the same men who wrote about Jesus sufferings; see 1 Pt.1:10Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: 11Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. The only way these two sets of scripture can be in harmony with one another is if we see that Jesus’ Spirit is the Holy Spirit which is God’s because God is a Spirit, Jn.4:24! Guess what we have another scripture that agrees with these too; Ro.8:9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. It is the same Spirit in you if you are truly born-again, and therefore we are not our own, we have been bought with the blood of God. Ac.20:28, we are to no longer life according to the flesh but by His Holy Spirit leading us into all truths, which is His word which is His will for us; or we are still in our will; that is the unforgivable sin because we are still an enemy to God, Jms.4:1From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members? 2Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. 3Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. 4Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. 5Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy? 6But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. 7Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. 9Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. 10Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up. Are these not the same that the Roman Catholics did away with? Are they not who we got this trinity doctrine from? How many more lies are there untold? Jesus said even the things done in the dark will be seen as if the light of day shown on it and whatever we hear in the ear we are to shout it from the rooftops, its about time we start doing it! Lk.12:1In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. 2For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. 3Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops ( I wonder how many confessions will be heard on the day of judgment that was told to some Priest in a closet called a confessional booth!). 4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
The beginning of wisdom is fear of the Lord; how much more should we be teaching about insincere repentances and false vows? Saying one thing and doing another with still good intentions is not what God is looking for in His saints! Only those who receive the word of God and do it are the Son’s of God, Jn.8:47He that is of God heareth God’s words: Jn.10:34Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came and the scripture cannot be broken; Is.28:9Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. 10For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: 11For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. 12To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. 13But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken. Because they had not the Holy Spirit to lead them to where ever He needed them to go in scriptures to find the correct answers to their questions! How many people lost their souls because they didn’t get the correct answers to their prayers and meditations because they were deprived of a Holy Bible in their natural language; while they were made to spend hour after hour of Catechism, instruction and sermon after sermon in an unknown language? I will never know why the laity of the Reformation didn’t do away with the trinity when they had a chance, except that most of the Reformers were Priests and even Luther a monk turned Priest who left because of just too many discrepancies’ and Dogma which has no theological basis to it! Was it they were afraid of a never ending war, the Roman Catholic Church had proved their true colors time and time again, they were not afraid of bloodshed. The true Church of God was killed repeatedly by the Pagans and Heathens all of the time in Rome in the first century church of the true God and Apostles who knew it was better to die as our Lord had shown us than for one of His to kill and be a murderer for murderers will not see heaven, just like fornicators; we can be adulterers to God and His ways without being a fornicator; 1 Jn.2:15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever. 18Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 19They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. Anything that is not of the truth is of the antichrist! So why on earth would we listen to a bunch of heretics who claim God is three persons, when the Bible repeatedly tells us who Jesus is, Mt.1:12; God with us our Immanuel; Is.7:14; 9:6; 40:3;
Here are 60 questions to answer: I will help with that too.
60 Questions on the Godhead
With Bible answers
- Is the word trinity in the Bible? No.
- Does the Bible say that there are three persons in the Godhead? No.
- Does the Bible speak of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost? Yes.
- Do these titles as used in Matthew 28:19 mean that there are three separate persons in the Godhead? No, they refer to three offices, roles, or relationships to humanity.
- Does the Bible use the word three in reference to God? Only one verse in the entire Bible does so—1Jn.5:7. It speaks of the father, the Word (instead of Son), and the Holy Ghost, and it concludes by saying, “These three are one!” Read the original Greek version that was written before the Roman Catholics got a hold of it! 1 Jn.5:7 reads: 7For there are three that bear record; the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. Ac.20:28Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. See Jn.20:28 and Mt.1:23, Immanuel “God with us.” Is.40:3, Mt.3:3.
- Does the bible use the word one in reference to God? Yes, many times. For example, see, Deu.6:4; Zach.14:9; Mal.2:10; Mt.23:9; Mk.12:29, 32; Jn.8:41; 10:30; Ro.3:30; 1Cor.8:4; Ga.3:20; 1Tm.2:5; Jm.2:19 and all throughout Isaiah and the rest of the Prophets.
- Can the mystery of the Godhead be understood? Yes, Ro.1:20; Col.2:9; 1Tm.3:16; 1Jn.5:20.
- Has the Christian have only one heavenly Father? Yes, Mt.23:9; Mk.12:29; Jn.10:30; 14:7-9 and Deu.6:4.
- Then why did Jesus say to Philip, “He hath seen the Father” Jn.14:7-9. Because Jesus is the express image of God’s person. Heb.1:3 the Greek word for person in this verse means substance.
- Does the Bible say that there are two persons in the Godhead? No.
- Does the Bible say that all the Godhead is revealed in one person? Yes, in Jesus Christ. 2Cor.4:4; Col.1:19; 2:9; Heb.1:3.
- Is the mystery of the deity hidden from some people? Yes, Lk.10:21-22; Jn.14:16-17, those who receive His words are the only true Son’s of God, Jn.8:47; Lk.11:27And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the pap’s which thou hast sucked. 28But he (Jesus) said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it. Jn.8:31-32 and 51.
- Who is the Father? The Father is the one God, particularly as revealed in parental relationship to humanity. Deu.32:6; Mal.2:10; Jn.1:1-3 through verse14 the one true God manifested in the flesh, 1Tm.3:16.
- Where was God the Father while Jesus was on earth? The Father was in Christ Jn.14:10; 2Cor.5:19; He was also in heaven, for God is Omnipresent, Jn.3:13.
- Did the prophet Isaiah say that Jesus would be the Father? Yes. Is.9:6; 63:16.
- When God said, “Let us make man in our image” (Gen.1:26), was He speaking to another person in the Godhead? No. Is.44:24; Mal.2:10.
- How many of God’s qualities were in Christ? All. Col.2:9.
- How may we see the God who sent Jesus into the world? By seeing Jesus. Jn.12:44-45; 14:7-9.
- Does the Bible say that Jesus is the Almighty? Yes, Rev.1:8; Is.9:6.
- Whom do some designate as the first person in the trinity? God the Father.
- Who do some designate as the third or the last person in the trinity? The Holy Ghost. But Jesus said He was the First and the Last. Rev.1:17-18ffs. See also Rev.22:13.
- How many persons did John see sitting on the throne in heaven? One. Rev.4:2.
- If Jesus is the First and the Last, why did God say in Is.44:6 that He was the First and the Last? Because Jesus is the God of the Old Testament incarnate. Zach.12:10; Jn.1:1-14; and 19:37; 1Pt.1:11 and 2Pt.1:21 the first and the last, Jn.8:23-24; 28; and 58, Jesus is the I Am of both Testaments, Is.49:26, Jesus is that one who has been promised from the tribe of Judah, Gen.49:8-12 look to Gen.3:15, that which will come from woman’s seed will step on and destroy Satan’s (Sin’s) power of death, Gen.12:1-3, therefore walk before Him and be ye perfect according to His word, Gen.17:1 and Mt.5:48, because Jesus did not come to take away the law or the commandments or the testimonies of the prophets, but to fulfill them all, Mt.5:17-20; Mt.24:35; Mal.3:6; Heb.13:8 because God cannot lie, Num.23:19; Tit.1:2; Heb.17-18 His word is immutable and we have a hope of salvation if we stay anchored to that which is behind the vail! What was behind the vail? The only thing left behind in the arch of the covenant was the word of God in the 10 commandments, because the Philistines’ stole the jar of manna and Aaron’s rod that bloomed and brought forth almonds, you see man always wants God’s provisions and His Supernatural powers, but they fall short of wanting His words of truth, which cleanses us from our sins when we keep His promises to us! This is just like the seven churches in Revelations which needed to go back to the first things they did, for they ended up like the women in Is.4:1And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach. They wanted to serve and worship the Lord their way and still have Him take away their reproach and sin! Just like the churches of today! They fall short of obeying His every word, by thinking grace is some magical blanket that covers us from our sins; Jesus said to go and sin no more unless a worse thing come upon you, Jn5:14 see also Jn.8:11-12 Jesus is that light which brings all scripture to our minds, that we may abide in Him, Jn.15:1-27 and we will know what we are to say and do for He will tells us what it is that we are to say, Mt.10:17-20; if we abide in Him, for we can do nothing by ourselves, without Him in our lives, for it is Jesus who makes us blameless, 2Cor.5:19-21!
- Did Jesus tell Satan that God alone should be worshiped? Yes, Mt.4:10.
- Does the devil believe in more than one God? No, Jm.2:19.
- Does the Bible say that God, who is the Word, was made flesh? Yes, Jn.1:1-14.
- For what purpose was God manifested in the flesh? To save sinners. Heb.2:9, 14; 1Tm.6:11-16; Tit.2:13; Lk.24:45-47 and 1Jn.2:1-3.
- Was Jesus God manifested in the flesh? Yes, 1Tm.3:16; Is.49:26 Jesus is for redemption but very soon He will judge all the earth, Heb.12:29 and 1Tm.6:13-16; Philp.2:10 & 12!
- Could Jesus have been on earth and in heaven at the same time? Yes, Jn.3:13; 6:62; 1Cor.15:46-47.
- Does the Bible say that there is but one Lord? Yes, God is One! Is.45:18; 49:26; Eph.4:5; Zech.14:9; Jn.1:1-3. See attached sheets on One God!
- Does the Bible say that Christ is Lord? Lk.2:11; Ac.2:36; Ac.10:36 Lord of all and in you all; Col.3:11 if you are baptized in His name Ac.2:38-40, 1Cor.8:11 and cleansed by His words 2Cor.6:16-18, Jn.15:1-20, when we abide in Him and His disciples words of truth Ac.2:42-47, for only they had the keys to heaven and no other have them or were given them, Mt.16:19-20; and St. John sealed the Holy Bible in Rev.22:18-19 and no one can not add to His word or take ANYTHING AWAY FROM, IT OR THEY ARE CURSED!!! Det.4:2; Gal.1:8-9 and Mt.12:31-32 for there is but one path we must travel down, Mt.7:13-14 or be accursed see the following verses to 29; for Jesus is the only foundation we can build eternity on, Jn14:6; Jn.3:3-8!
- Does the Bible say that the Lord is God? Yes. 1Kg.18:39; Zech.14:5; Ac.2:39; Rev.19:1; Jn.14:1 & 17:3 Jesus has manifested the name of God in His very own flesh, Jn.17:3-11!
- How could the Church belong to Jesus Mt.16:18 (Jesus is that rock being the chief corner stone that the builders rejected, Ac.4:11-12 🙂 and yet be the Church of God (Ac.20:28; 1Cor.10:32)? Because Jesus is God in the flesh, 1Tm.3:16! Mt.1:23 Immanuel translated God with us! Jn.1:1-14 and God said He would not give His glory to another, Is.42:8; 48:11; 1Cor.2:8; that is why we need His name at baptism because it is the New Testament covenant by which we receive the blood of the New Testament Covenant, 1Cor.6:11 and Jn.17:3; Jesus is the glory of God manifested in the flesh, we see the Glory of God in the face of Jesus, 2Cor.4:1-6; who was the Holy Spirit made flesh to be the head of His church which He purchased with His own blood, Ac.20:28 and see Jn.20:28, Thomas learned who Jesus was, just as Philip did; Jn.14:6-19, for God was in Jesus doing all the works by the power of the Holy Spirit which is God, Jn.4:24, God is that Holy Spirit made flesh, 1 Tm.3:16 which is the goodness which is the mystery of the Godhead; God’s grace came to take away our sins, in which there can be no other name, by which salvation comes, Ac.4:12; for this reason the Apostles of Jesus Christ Baptized in His glorious name, because all power is attached to His name, Jn.14:14, because Jesus is the very name of God manifested in the flesh which means “God Saves” or “Yah God” is Salvation” Yashuah or the Joshua or the Greek is Jesus; for this reason Jesus said in Mt.28:19-20 to baptize in the NAME,what is that name; it can be no other name but Jesus because Jesus came in His Father’s name, Jn.5:43 see Jn.17:1-11: for this reason the Apostles knew Jesus was God in the flesh and Jesus is that only name by which salvation comes according to scripture, Jn.5:39-40! Let God and His word be true and every man a liar, Ro.3:3, for salvation comes by obedience to the very word of God, Mt.4:4 and Lk.4:4 is no coincidence; so let all men come to Him who is the one God by which there can be only one salvation from one baptism, and I refer you yet again to scripture, Eph.4:3Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. 7But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift (Grace) of Christ: 1 Cor.5:19-21!
- Will God give His glory to another? No. Is.42:8; 48:11; 1Cor.2:6-8ffs!
- Was there a God formed before Jehovah, or will there be afterwards? No. Is.43:10-11 see also Is.44:8; 45:5-7 Jn.8:12 Jesus is that very light; Is.41:4; 44:6 Jesus is that LORD of all, Ac.10:36-48 by which they of the first century church were baptized, for there is no other salvation in any other name, Ac.4:12 by which we must be saved!
- What is one thing God does not know? Another God. Is.44:6, 8; see also Deu.4:35; 32:39; 1Sam.2:2; 2Sam.22:32; Is.45:5-7 see Jn.8:12 Jesus is that light, Gen.1:1-3; Joel2:27-29; Mt.16:18 Jesus is that Rock that the living church of the living God is built on.
- What is one thing that God cannot do? Lie. Titus1:2, Nu.23:19; 1Sa.15:29; Mal.3:6; Jm.1:17; 1Kg.8:56-60; Mt.5:18; 24:35; Heb.6:18; 13:8. Ro.3:3 therefore let us all be reconciled unto His word and not the doctrines of vain men, who conceived the Trinity Doctrines of the Roman Catholic Church 450 years after the Apostles were dead, and ratified in the year 550c. by the Council of Nicaea, the Roman Catholic Church who is still trying to have all men worship another man which fallible who is called the Pope, which practices blasphemy, and is in error of scripture! Due.4:2; Gal.1:8-9; and Rev.22:18-19, they will be anathema, 1 Cor.16:22!
- How many Gods should we know? One. Hosea13:4; Is.43:11; 45:21-22.
- How many names has the Lord? One. Zech.14:9; Jesus said I come in My Father’s name, Jn.5:43 see Jn. Chapter 17.
- Is it good to think upon the name of the Lord? Yes. Mal.3:16-18.
- Does the Bible say that God alone treads on the waves of the sea? Yes. Job.9:8: Did not Jesus meet with His disciples on the water walking? Mt.14:25; Ps.104:1-5!
- Why, then, was Jesus able to walk upon the Sea of Galilee (Mt.14:25)? Because He is God the creator. Col.1:16-17; Jn.1:2-3; 1Jn.1:1-3: The Son according to the flesh, the adopted Son of David, King of the Tribe of Judah to fulfill all prophecy and to keep the Promise to Abraham and the prophecy of Jacob then called Israel which mean I (God) will strive (live in or) with them; His chosen people, Gen.12:3! Gen.49:9-12 (10: Shiloh: perhaps “he whose it is,” a Messianic title). Jn.5:39. Jesus is “God with Us”, Mt.1:23; I refer you to Is.40:3 as to what John the Baptist was doing; Mt.3:3, was he not preparing the way for whom? God!
- Is God the only one who can forgive sin? Yes. Is.43:25; Dan.9:9; Mk.2:7-12.
- Why, then, could Jesus forgive sin in Mark2:5-11? Because He is God the Savior, Titus2:11-15.
- Is Jesus the true God? Yes 1Jn.5:20; Is.9:6: This is the true God, and eternal life.
- If God and the Holy Spirit are two separate persons, which was the Father of Christ? Mt.1:20 says that the Holy Ghost was the Father, while in Ro.15:6, 2Cor.11:31, and Eph.1:3 say that God was the Father, There is no contradiction when we realize that God the Father and the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost are one in the same thing a Spirit, Jn.4:24 God is a Spirit. Mt.10:20; Eph.4:4-7; 1Cor.3:16, Ac.20:28; and Ro.8:9.
- When Paul asked the Lord who He was, what was the answer? “I am Jesus.” Ac.9:5.
- While Stephen was dying, did he call God Jesus? Yes, Ac.7:59.
- Did Thomas ever call Jesus God? Yes, Jn.20:28.
- How could Jesus be the Savior, when God the Father said in Isaiah 43:11, “Besides Me there is no God or Savior”? Because “God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself” 2Cor.5:19, so that when we receive this understanding we can all be one with Him in truth and in His Spirit which will be the righteousness of God in us and in Him see verses 20-21.
- Does the Bible say that Jesus was God with us? Yes, Mt.1:23; Is.7:14.
- Did Jesus ever say I and My Father are one? Yes, Jn.10:30; 12:45.
- Can it be proved scripturally that Jesus and the Father are One in the same sense that the husband and the wife are one? No. The Godhead was never compared to the relationship of a husband and wife. Jesus identified Himself with the Father in a way that a husband and wife cannot be identified with each other. Jn.14:6-9 to verse 11.
- Does the Bible say that there is only one wise God? Yes, Jude 1:25.
- Does the Bible call the Holy Ghost a second or third person in the Godhead? No. The Holy Ghost is the one Spirit of God; the one God Himself At work in our lives, Ro.8:9 the Spirit of God, Jn.4:24, is the same as the Spirit of Jesus because they are one Spirit and one in the same, 1P.1:11 and 2Pt.1:21; Heb.1:8-12 for this reason Peter commanded that we grow in the knowledge of whom? 2Pt.3:18But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever. Amen see Jn.6:63! The very Essence of God, His power and His Divine Will His very life force His eternality of life being, “The I Am, I Will be, I Am therefore the Forever One, His name is Jesus, Acts.4:12; Jn.5:36 & 43! If we know not who Jesus is we will die in our sins, for He is the great I Am, Jn.8:24; and 58 and I refer you to Jesus’ words Himself, Jn.8:31-32 and 51! Without obedience to His every word we are lost still, 2 Tm.3:16-17! If we are found in our will and not in His we will be condemned forever in His wrath to come, for this is that unforgivable sin by which His blood will never cover, Mt.12:31-32 see also 46-50; because God’s children hear Him and His words, Jn.8:47He that is of God heareth God’s words!
- Can the trinitarians show that three divine persons were present when Jesus was baptized by John? Absolutely not. The one, omnipresent God used three simultaneous manifestations. (My God is a multitasking God; with man this is impossible but with God all things are possible, Mt.19:26!) Only one divine person was there—The God-man Himself Jesus Christ our LORD GOD and SAVIOR! 1Tm.3:16; 6:15-16; Titus2:10-15; Is.48:17 and Jn.14:6! Jesus is that Kingdom to which we all are striving to enter into His rest, Mt.12:28 and Lk.11:20; when they say Jesus is here or there do not go to find Him for He will be with you and in you; If you have been born-again of His Spirit and He is in you; Jn.3:3-8 or you are none of His yet still Ro.8:9, because you have not the power to overcome sin in your life, Mk.16:15-20; Ac.2:1-4 and 38-47; Lk.11:28But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it. See Jn.8:11 and Jn.5:14, sin not unless a worse thing come upon you Ro.6:23, 2 Pt.2:18For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire. Who is not with our Lord is not gathering souls; Lk.11:23He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth. If you scatter anything it better be the word of God unto salvation of your brother’s lost souls 2Tm.2:19-26, Jm.5:19Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; 20Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
- Then what were the other two of whom trinitarians speak? One was the voice from heaven (God is omnipresent is He not?); the other was the Spirit of God in the form of LIKE a dove (A likeness of a dove that only John and Jesus could see for confirmation THAT THIS INDEED WAS THE MESSIAH God’s very own (created, made, manifested, originated, begotten, Incarnated!) self and anointed One, Heb.10:5! THAT John had prophesied was to come who was before him whom he was not able to tie or untie His sandal (Look at the ending of the scripture John used to prepare the way of the Lord! Is.40:3The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Mt.3:33), Mt.3:16-17, “In Whom I Am.”; Lk.3:16-17, The one that was before him even when Jesus was born after John, John knew Jesus was the Eternal One, Jn.3:26-36! There can only be one God who is savior of all creation because He alone created it so He alone is the only one who came to save it! Because only God can do away with a curse of sin which is death to the sinner, there was only one power or blood that could cover sin for eternity, the blood of the lamb of God, the God-man Himself made flesh just for this divine operation to be death to death in His Name, that is the reason why we must take His name at Baptism for the remission of sin, because only God in the flesh is the propitiation of sin once and forever, Act.4:12; 2:38-39 no other name is given by which we must be saved, this is what is meant by baptize in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, there can be only one name that all the fullness of the Godhead was in and that is Jesus and we are complete in Him alone, Col.2:8-15! We are buried in Him in baptism, see Ro.6:1-23 and Col.2:10-15!)
- What did the voice say at Jesus’ baptism? “Thou art My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” Mark1:11. As the Son of God according to the flesh, Jesus was the one God incarnate, Jn.1:1-18 see the Greek original (http://interlinearbible.org).
- Does the Bible say that God shed His blood and that He laid down His life for us? Yes. Acts20:28; 1Jn.1:1-7; 2:1-2; and 3:16-24; 1Jn.5:20, we must seek to be perfect as He is perfect, Mt.5:48 and 1 Jn.3:1-9ffs.
- The Bible says that God is coming back with all His saints (Zach.14:5) and also that Jesus with all His saints (1Ths.3:13). Are two coming back? No. Only one is coming back—our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Titus2:13.
Jesus is the same yesterday today and forever, He has become God in the flesh to show us our salvation and how to be just like Him with examples for His children to live by, Jn.14:6; 15; 15:1-14! We are to mark those who walk contrary to His ways and to admonish them that means we are to pick up our weaker brothers and give our lives to them in examples of what to do and what not to do; For this reason Jesus’ Spirit has been poured out in these last days, Joel.2:28, so that we could have the power to overcome this flesh, to deny self and pick up our cross and follow Him, Mt.10:32-39; or we are none of Him, Ro.8:9, just that simple, mark those who walk in righteousness for they have learned it from the Father, for they do always the things that please the Father as they walk in His will, Mt.12:46-50, till He come to receive His own, so that we can become His crown jewels, Mal.3:16-18, and have a name that no other can know but those who He gives it to, His chosen few, Many are called but few will be chosen, Mt.22:14; Mt.7:13-14; 20:16; Those who overcome are those who will sit at His dinner table, Rv.3:19-22; Rv.3:12-13! Rv.22:1-21 Even so Lord come quickly, Come Lord Come, 1Cor.16:22! Jn.8:24 Those that will know His name will enter into His kingdom, Mt.12:28-32; 1Tm.3:16, Spirit of God-Man, He is Jesus forever, I am the First and the Last and besides Me there is no other God, Mk.12:29, Is.44:6 Why call Me Lord, Lord and keep not My commandments? Lk.6:46! Mt.7:21-23. Mt.24:35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. Isaiah 40:1-8, Is.28:9-18; 55:3-11; 2Tm.3:16-17; We must use all scripture and it must all agree with our translations without one error or we have the wrong interpretation of it! It all must bring glory to God in Jesus Christ! God said He would never give His glory to another; Is.42:8I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Is.48:11For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another. Jesus said this; Jn.11:40Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God? Even the Apostle Paul knew who Jesus was; 2 Cor.4:6For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. Who is the only potentate? 1 Tm.6:11But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. 12Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. 13I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; 14That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: 15Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; 16Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.
We all of us are not saved until we hear those Godly words spoken to us before we can even think about going into heaven; Well done My good and Faithful Servant, you have done well over a few things, now I will make you ruler over many things! We all have a hope of salvation but we need to run our race well and it isn’t over until it’s over! Each day is a new trial and test, Jn16:33; how can we have a testimony unless we are tested, we must be tried so we can learn patience which strengthens the Spirit of Faith In or we are not one of His yet still! If we are getting along just fine in this world then Satan knows we are not any trouble to him and his kingdom are we? Rev.3:19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. Are we being tried and tested or are we already handed over to Satan for having a reprobate heart of hypocrisy? Are we just looking over the scripture and finding the one we agree with and skipping over the rest? Is do we only fool ourselves to Hell’s eternal fire, you know where the worm dieth not and the fire is never quenched, not a good time will be had by any! Why do you think God allowed Satan to exist? God had him in mind for this particular job from the beginning; 2 Tm.2:19Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let everyone that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work. Therefore:
22Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart! Who is going to heaven? These are; Mal.3:16Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. 17And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. 18Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not. Ecc.12:9And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs. 10The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth: 11The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd (Only His sheep know His voice, Jn. chap. 10). 12And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. 13Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. 14For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. 1 Thes.5:1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 11Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. 12And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you; 13And to esteem them very highly in love for their work’s sake. And be at peace among yourselves. 14Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men: 15See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. 16Rejoice evermore: 17Pray without ceasing. 18In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you: 19Quench not the Spirit: 20Despise not prophesyings. 21Prove all things; hold fast that which is good: 22Abstain from all appearance of evil. 23And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it: 25Brethren, pray for us. 26Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss. 27I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren. 28The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. These as well as all scriptures are our commandments for us to keep or we are still in our sin: Jesus gave us a perfect example to follow; Jn.8:11She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her: Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. Look to this one as well; Jn.5:14Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee. Mt.12:43When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation. Judgment starts in the house of God first: 1 Pt.4:12Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 14If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. 15But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men’s matters. 16Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. 17For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 19Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator. These were warnings for our edification to be aware of the trials that lay ahead or we end up as these: 2 Pt.2:18For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire. We cannot get to the pearly gates and expect to enter in if we leave one thing left undone! We have been forewarned by the Apostles, disciples and saints alike even God our LORD of lords and KING of kings Jesus Christ who is LORD OF All, Ac.10:36, Is.9:6! Only the sin of ignorance is forgivable (Num.15:ffs) but we have been warned and commanded to grow in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ, 2 Pt.3:18 so that we should never be caught unaware should we: If we do not teach them the whole gospel; who will be held accountable? We will; all of us were warned to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling; I don’t see much trembling going on today! Were they not in the same age or dispensation as we are? We are still in the age of grace being accountable to God’s words of life to those who obey and death to all who think they are saved by grace and faith alone: Judgment day will look like this; Rev.22:12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 14Blessed are they that do his commandments; that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
We only get one chance to get this right and it will be by the Holy Bible which is God’s will for us and His word for us! If you want to be Happy, Happy, Happy, then Obey, Obey, and Obey! With LOVE, LOVE, LOVE in your heart for Him ONLY!
Lord’s Way Ministries
Rev. G. L. Boyett
Monday Dec. 30th, 2013 written in the last days!
Link to Pay Pal
For Donations to Widows, Orphaned, Naked, Sick and Poor; Church Building Fund for Ghana, Africa: (Brother Davies at Shachinah Glory Church) and For Bibles and church furniture: Under Construction. The foundation is in, most the brick walls are up on outside, still needed 1000 more bricks, 20+ bags more of concrete and three more loads of sand (they are small truck loads) plus now we need to start funding the roofing materials, windows, and doors to enclose the building. 100% of your donations go to the field of operations and to the people it is intended to help!